Looking to get top dollar when selling your home? Here are the seven best things you can fix that almost always increase your home’s value.
- Front Doors: First things’s first – curb appeal. Add a fresh coat of paint or replace the door entirely to refresh the overall look of your home.
- New Paint: Give your home a facelift by repainting it entirely. Keep in mind that wood should be re-painted every 3-7 years while stucco is 5-6.
- Eco-Friendly: Replace energy-draining appliances with low-energy options that you can brag about and make your home seem up-to-date.
- Kitchen: You don’t necessarily have to redo the entire kitchen or knock out a wall for extra space, but little things like changing the cabinet doors, handles, countertops or flooring should suffice.
- Bathroom: Cleaning up the bathroom with luxe surfaces like marble or tile mosaic can help make your home feel more fresh and classic.
- French Doors: Make your home feel more spacious by replacing the windows on a family room, den, or dining room with French doors that open onto an outside patio.
- Upgrade the outdoor space: Add an awning to a patio area to create an outdoor living space without breaking the bank.
I hope these tips have inspired you. If you have any real estate-related questions or are interested in buying or selling, don’t hesitate to contact me, Kim Rievley, today. I can be reached at 951-377-3955 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.